SYNCO G1 (A1) 2.4GHz Wireless Mic for Lavalier/Lapel
- Low Cut Filter & Low Noise. 180Hz optional low cut function in G1(A1) could filter out specific low frequency noises like wind, air conditional and traffic noises for clear sound output. Specialized furry windshield is offered to minimize background noise, delivering high quality recording even under noisy environments. Superior sound quality!
- 70m Transmission & DSP Technology. The G1(A1) one transmitter to one receiver transfers stable and anti-interference signals up to 230ft/70m range(LOS) with 12.5ms low latency. SYNCO G1(A1) wireless microphone is integrated with DSP technology to optimize audio instantly, which is efficient in post processing and offers a high quality audio performance in live broadcasting.
- Digital 2.4GHz & Auto-Pairing) SYNCO G1(A1) Wireless Microphone System features 2.4GHz frequency spectrum and Syncoder technology, which avoids confusing domain of UHF and offers a secure, stable and hassle-free audio system. It supports automatic connection between TX & RX after power on and easy operations if you need manual pairing.
- Real-Time Monitoring & 4-Level Gain Adjustment. The receiver has 3.5mm TRS headphone jack for monitoring recording effect during shooting in real time. 0-4 level receiver gain settings with adjustment range up to 8dB allow simple and effective optimization of signal levels.
- Long Working Time & Indicator Lights With a built-in 400mAh lithium battery, G1(A1) works up to 8 hours after a full charge. It supports charging-while-recording and charging two devices( TX+ RX) via one power supply. Power and pairing Indicator lights on TX and RX inform working status like power, charging, pairing and low cut function.